Television with big screens will generally get more attention than small ones. Yet at the same time, there is an immense interest in smaller size TV. Regardless of whether you are wishing to purchase the best TV for a bedroom, guest room, or apartment, there are some significant components to consider before you buy the TV.
Purchasing the best TV for a bedroom can become a tedious task to pick and choose the best TV brand and model with a significant number of stunning models accessible in the television market. So purchasing the best TV for the bedroom should be a deliberate and well-thought-out decision to completely enjoy the benefits.
So if you’re looking for the best bedroom TVs then you’ve come to the right place because we’ve unearthed some of the best bedroom TVs that have smart OS, are of adequate size and give real picture quality. For example, a TV including a 32-inch show board doesn’t accompany the 4K goals so you need to choose between a standard HD (720p) or Full HD (1080p) show board.
Smart features highlight as Google and Alexa compatibility, built-in Wi-Fi and smart remote make them unique and attractive.
In this article, we’ll give you an overview of some of the best TV brands available to ease the task of evaluating and deciding on a particular model based on your specific requirements.
See also our review on best TV to use as a PC monitor, best TV for watching sports, and the best TV for gaming.
Best Smart TVs Small Sizes
- Samsung QN43LSO3RAFXZA TV Review – Best 43-inch TV for Bedroom
- Samsung UN43RU7100FXZA Review – Best Ultra HD Smart TV for Bedroom
- TCL 43” Class 5- Series – Best Roku Smart TV For Bedroom
- Sony KDL32W600D Review – Best 32 inch HD Smart TV For Bedroom
- Toshiba 43 LF421U21 TV Review – Best Fire TV On Bedroom
Upgrade Your Bedroom Bliss with This Picks
1) Samsung QN43LSO3RAFXZA TV Review- Best 43-inch TV for Bedroom
With the innovative 4K UHD Art Mode, this Samsung QN43LS03RAFXZA Frame 43-Inch QLED 4K LS03 Series Ultra HD Smart TV turns a simple TV into an elegant lifestyle that blends perfectly into your home and decoration. This QLED UHD TV is powered by Quantum dots and provides Full HD 1080p HDTV with 4K-ultra resolution.
This best-size bedroom tv offers more than a billion color shares, enabling you to discover a completely crisp, brilliant and clear picture.
It’s a Quantum 4x processor that comfortably upscales the content to picture quality at the 4K level. It has the ability to do so even from non-native 4K sources, macro-blocking, banding reduction and artifacts commonly found in compressed streaming content. Talking brilliant realism to the next level, it’s Quantum HDR 4x with super fine details delivers perfectly deep colors.
When you’re finished watching shows on this best bedroom TV, you can turn the picture into a beautiful work of art. All you need for your bedroom is to activate the Art Mode and explore options.
The Samsung Art Store is more than just fun to help you explore a wide range of art for different occasions. Smart apps include Real Game enhancer, Universal on-screen guide, OneRemote, Google and Alexa Assistant smart speaker upgradability, and AirPlay 2 support. The smart bedroom TV has an energy consumption of 72 watts.
- Real game enhancer
- Art mode
- Alexa and Google Assistant Compatible
- No-Gap Wall Mount
- No-Gap Wall Mount
- Customizable Frame
- Ordinary motion detectors
2) Samsung UN43RU7100FXZA Review- Best Ultra HD Smart TV for Bedroom
The Samsung UN43RU7100FXZA UHD Smart TV supports 4x Full HD 1080p HDTV resolution and is powered by a 4K UHD processor. Its 4K UHD processor increases the picture quality of the content to the 4K level. And from non-native 4K sources, this 4K TV for the bedroom will do that. Entering a new level of realism, this television features High Dynamic Range (HDR) with Proctor to reveal countless shades of colors with vibrant vivid pictures.
UHD Dimming Dynamically fine-tunes blacks for a fantastic contrast to the brightness. Featuring Samsung RU7100’s slim style, it fills out room contours with a sleek aesthetic. This best bedroom TV includes smart features such as One Remote, Google and Alexa smart speaker expandability, a universal on-screen guide and a lot more.
The Bluetooth capability supports only audio profiles such as Soundbars, Headphones, and Ear Buds but does not work with devices such as keyboards on the Human Interface.
- Motion Rate 120
- Sleek and Slim design
- Google and Alexa Assistant Compatible
- Affordable Smart Tv
- Clean Cable Solution
- Not recommended for gamers
3) TCL 43” Class 5- Series- Best Roku Smart TV For Bedroom
In addition to the Dolby Vision HDR, TCL’s 5-Series delivers premium 4K UHD picture quality for a flawless imaging experience. This TCL series comes with a fantastic improvement in Roku TV design. The TV is designed with plastic material with some metal on its sides and features thin borders and legs.
The TV has good picture quality. Especially for dark bedrooms, it provides good peak brightness. It also features a wide variety of colors that is important to the new HDR films.
The powerful picture performance blends the premium HDR experience, Dolby Vision with the TCL HDR display Pro package for state-of-the-art high contrast and bright technologies. Its dark-finished FullView show is a superb addition to your bedroom.
Simple voice control using your voice helps you find your favorite movies. Raku mobile app is designed to help you access this voice control feature. The smart bedroom TV also features an Auto Game Mode which can detect the video game automatically.
This boosts your 4K gaming experience perfectly with the best picture settings. The iPQ engine delivers accurate color replication while the HDR Pro Gamma enhances performance in every setting.
- 4K Pictures Resolution
- HDR Dynamic Range
- Wide Color Performance
- HDR PRO GAMMA
- Easy Voice Control
4) Sony KDL32W600D Review- Best 32-inch HD Smart TV For Bedroom
With this Sony KDL32W600D 32-inch HD Smart TV, you can enjoy excellent sharpness, clarity and picture quality. The combination of noise reduction technology helps sharpen every scene so that the picture can shine with vivid detail. You will enjoy any and anything from a Blue-Disk to your favorite TV show. Built-in Wifi lets you connect to YouTube and other video sites such as Netflix.
The TV screen features a narrow frame that allows you to focus on minimal bezels. Sony is popular for its cutting-edge video processing technology. Its X-Reality Pro chip enhances clarity and decreases video sound by drawing actual patterns, textures, and shapes to show a lifelike image on the screen. Additional features include a TV Tuner QAM cable, remote control and built-in down-fire speakers.
- Motionflow™ XR 240 blur reduction
- X-Reality™ PRO video processing
- Best for small bedrooms
- Slim design
- Built-in YouTube and Netflix Apps
- Not recommended for big rooms
5) Toshiba 43 LF421U21 TV Review- Best Fire TV On Bedroom
This Toshiba Fire TV version is a new generation of smart TVs with a built-in Fire TV experience and has a remote voice with Alexa as well. This best size bedroom TV offers an ultra-TV experience that is getting smarter every day.
If you’re looking at your favorite YouTube, Netflix, HBO or Alexa series, the TV has a WIFI built-in for you. The Toshiba Fire TV style is not as appealing as one would think. There are three HDMI inputs on the USB port and an optical audio output all around the back.
Remote fire TV is customized to TVs. The dedicated buttons are available for Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, PlayStation Vue and HBO. Toshiba 43LF421U21 43-inch 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV – Fire TV Version is a robust n entry-level budget option.
This best smart bedroom TV is easy and intelligent in every way. Only plug in the TV, attach it to your Wi-Fi and have fun watching your favorite channels.
- Voice Remote with Alexa
- Quad-core CPU
- Three HDMI Inputs
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Best Tv for small bedrooms
- Bad customer service
6) Samsung UN32N5300AFXZA TV review- Best Smart TV For Bedroom
This Samsung UN32N5300 smart TV with a native resolution of 1080p is the perfect TV for a bedroom wall. The TV features an ethernet jack that lets you connect wired.
It is also capable of Wi-Fi tv, so you can enjoy your favorite programs over the internet. This smart bedroom tv is DLNA certified which means that digital images can be easily viewed on a phone, computer or another mobile device.
The TV has two single component-video input HDMI inputs. Other useful features include a USB port and a motion rate of 60 for enjoying the clean moving resolution of pictures. The Quad-core processor enables an effortless dynamic browsing experience with a fast control switch between streaming content, applications, and other media.
- Full HD 1080p
- Quad-Core Processor
- Motion Rate 60
- Micro Dimming Pro
- Slim design
- HDMI issues
7) LG Electronics 24 LJ4540 TV Review – Best TV For A Small Bedroom
Enjoy high-definition videos with LG Electronics 24LJ4540 24-inch 720p LED TV. The 23.5 “LED-backlit LCD screen has a native resolution of 1366 utility so you can display informative 720p HD images. The HDMI input enables the connection of digital HD resources such as HD cable/satellite boxes and consoles for gameplay.
It’s Triple XD Engine that processes images with great precision to allow for natural color expression with deeper contrast and a lifelike image. Other features include eye comfort mode, eye protection, smart energy-saving and a refresh rate of 60 Hz.
This 24 “smart tv is a perfect choice for small bedrooms. This compact television provides a crisp premium-definition image. LG’s LED backlighting is capable of providing excellent brightness and outstanding picture clarity. This LED provides great energy efficiency, compared to other LCD monitors.
- HD Display
- Triple XD Engine
- LED Backlighting
- Compact Size
- Only for small bedrooms
8) Insignia 43-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Bedroom TV
Perhaps this is a slightly more costly Insignia TV model that can be ordered in various sizes from 43 to 55. The TV can be ordered in either HD or 4K and can stand on a stand or be mounted for a price on the wall.
It’s a fire edition TV that offers you more features and services, and ways to use it for your everyday needs. You get a remote control which makes it easy for you to change the television as you need.
- 4K quality
- Size options
- Remote control access
- A lot of apps
- Some glitches
Buying Guide for Bedroom TV
There seems to be no problem with this black attraction except that it comes at a high price. If you can afford that then there is no question. First of all, what are the important features to remember while you’re on a TV hunt? Here is a brief look at them.
It is important to remember some important facts before investing in the best TV for the Bedroom. Take a look at some of those main things.
- The LED TV’s are light in weight, slim and also consume less power.
- The LED comes with a variety of size choices to choose from for your bedroom size.
- The LED backlighting gives a bright picture with excellent quality of the picture.
- This type of TV offers unique black levels for an effective experience.
- The quick refresh rate decreases motion blur to create a clear and original vision.
- It is thinner and doesn’t need any backlighting.
- Every pixel lights up alone which provides more specific details, shades, and colors.
- Quantum dot technology offers higher brightness.
- The TV offers ambient mode.
- QLED TV delivers the world’s first 100% color-accurate, realistic and vibrant HDR pictures.
- The TV also includes Samsung’s Ultra Black technology which aids redirect or absorb external light to decrease the reflections seen on the tv screen.
When choosing a TV for your bedroom you will have to remember ambient light & natural sunlight.
Naturally, depending on the size of your bedroom and the screen size you want, you can select the size you want. Too big a screen will make your bedroom look too full and suffocated for the size of a given room.
The resolution of the image can be determined by the number of pixels on a screen. The greater density of pixels means greater resolution.
Applications & OS
Based on your use, you can determine which features your OS provides and the price will vary based on your specifications because with more features the cost is likely to increase.
HD, FHD or UHD
The native resolution of your display will impact how crisp the image will be and what content you can play on it.
How much will the weight of the TV be, whether it is mountable or not, and whether it is to be used on the top of the table then it has a stand to hold its weight?
TV is a high investment purchase and you’re expected to have a figure in mind that you’d like to spend on buying a television before going out to buy one. You’ll have to shortlist the best TVs depending on your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What size TV is best for a bedroom?
The best TV size for a bedroom depends on factors such as the room’s dimensions, your preferred viewing distance, and your personal preferences. Here are some general guidelines to help you choose the right TV size for your bedroom:
- Measure the viewing distance: Measure the distance between where you’ll be sitting or lying down and where you plan to place the TV. A commonly recommended viewing distance for HD TVs (1080p) is 1.5 to 2.5 times the screen’s diagonal size, while for 4K TVs, it is about 1 to 1.5 times the diagonal size.
- Consider the room’s layout: Take into account the size and shape of your bedroom, the location of the bed, and any furniture or wall space limitations. A larger TV may not be suitable if it overwhelms the room or obstructs windows or other features.
As a general rule of thumb, the following TV sizes work well for most bedrooms:
- Small bedrooms (less than 150 sq. ft. / 14 sq. m.): 24 to 32-inch TVs
- Medium bedrooms (150 to 200 sq. ft. / 14 to 19 sq. m.): 32 to 40-inch TVs
- Large bedrooms (200 sq. ft. / 19 sq. m. and larger): 40 to 55-inch TVs
Keep in mind that individual preferences may vary, and some people might prefer larger or smaller screens based on their viewing habits and personal tastes. Ultimately, the best TV size for your bedroom will depend on your unique circumstances and preferences.
2. Is 32 TV big enough for a bedroom?
The best size for a small bedroom is a 32 “TV. Since 32-inch TV is nice enough to watch from a decent distance, most people prefer big TV screens. This size is great for just a little room.
3. Is a 24-inch TV too small for a bedroom?
24 “tv is one of the smallest tv sizes on the market. The best thing about tv of this size is they’re incredibly cheap.
4. Should you have a TV in the bedroom?
Well, there are plenty of benefits to having a TV in your bedroom. You can watch your favorite TV shows, movies, sports, or Drama series, for example, without disturbing anyone at home. So, it’s nice to have a TV in a bedroom.
Can I leave my smart TV on all night?
While you technically can leave your smart TV on all night, it is generally not recommended for several reasons:
- Energy consumption: Leaving your smart TV on all night will consume electricity, which can increase your energy bills and contribute to environmental impacts.
- Screen burn-in: Although less common with modern LED and OLED TVs, leaving a static image on the screen for extended periods may cause image retention or, in severe cases, permanent screen burn-in. This can be especially problematic for OLED TVs, which are more susceptible to burn-in than LED TVs.
- Lifespan: Keeping your smart TV on all the time will cause the components to wear out faster, potentially shortening the overall lifespan of the TV.
- Sleep quality: Having a TV on all night can disrupt your sleep, as the light and sound from the TV may interfere with your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.
To prevent these issues, it’s better to turn off your smart TV when it’s not in use or use sleep timer functions, which can automatically turn off the TV after a set period. Some smart TVs also have energy-saving modes that can help reduce power consumption when the TV is not in active use.
What is the disadvantage of TV in the bedroom?
Having a TV in the bedroom can have several disadvantages:
- Sleep disruption: Watching TV before bedtime or leaving it on while sleeping can interfere with your sleep quality. The blue light emitted by the screen can suppress melatonin production, making it harder to fall asleep. Additionally, the sounds from the TV can disrupt your sleep cycle.
- Increased screen time: Placing a TV in the bedroom may lead to increased screen time, which has been associated with various health issues, including obesity, eye strain, and a sedentary lifestyle.
- Relationship impact: Having a TV in the bedroom may reduce communication and intimacy between couples, as they may be more focused on the screen than on each other.
- Work-life balance: A TV in the bedroom can blur the line between relaxation and entertainment, making it more difficult to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Limited space: In smaller bedrooms, a TV can take up valuable space that could be better utilized for storage or other purposes.
- Distraction: A TV in the bedroom can be a distraction, making it more challenging to engage in other activities, such as reading, meditation, or journaling, which can promote relaxation and overall well-being.
- Children’s sleep and development: In homes with children, having a TV in the bedroom can disrupt their sleep patterns and expose them to age-inappropriate content. Excessive screen time can also affect children’s cognitive and social development.
To mitigate these disadvantages, consider setting boundaries for TV usage in the bedroom, such as limiting the amount of time spent watching or establishing a screen-free bedtime routine. Alternatively, you may choose to remove the TV from the bedroom entirely to promote a more restful and relaxing environment.
How long should a TV be on a day?
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) provides guidelines for screen time limits for children, but there are no specific recommendations for adults. The AAP suggests the following:
- For children younger than 18 months, avoid the use of screen media other than video chatting.
- For children aged 18 to 24 months, parents should choose high-quality programming and watch it with their children to help them understand what they’re seeing.
- For children aged 2 to 5 years, limit screen time to one hour per day of high-quality programs.
- For children aged 6 years and older, establish consistent limits on the time spent using media and the types of media consumed.
For adults, it is essential to consider your overall daily activities and ensure that TV watching doesn’t negatively impact your work, social life, physical activity, or sleep. A few general tips include:
- Set limits: Establish personal limits on daily TV watching to ensure that you have time for other activities, such as exercise, socializing, and hobbies.
- Be mindful of content: Choose high-quality, educational, or uplifting content that adds value to your life rather than mindlessly watching TV for extended periods.
- Avoid screen time before bed: To promote better sleep, avoid watching TV at least an hour before bedtime, as the blue light emitted by screens can interfere with melatonin production and disrupt sleep.
Our suggestions above are what we found is the best TV for bedroom available in the market. These are the best bedroom TVs to buy in every price range for you. We have analyzed the features and functions of each product and reviewed our best for the buyers.
Take a look at these products from the same price range, that are available right now on Amazon: