The LG UK6300 is a good RGBW IPS TV with wide viewing angles, so it stays clear and accurate when seen at an edge. It additionally has low input lag so it feels responsive. However, when seen in a dark room, blacks seem to look gray in a dark room due to the low native contrast ratio.
When seen in a bright room, this isn’t observable. The strange “RGBW” pixel structure additionally can make littler subtleties and straight lines lose sharpness, particularly when utilized as a PC screen.
LG UK6300 4k Smart UHD TV is a new addition to the family of smart TVs. With its high-end technology, it has been able to provide you with an amazing experience in your living room.
The LG uk6300 4K smart TV is equipped with a 4 K video quality that is up to 1080p. The LG uk6300 smart TV features a 5 inch HD resolution with Dolby vision and a 2-inch full HD display.
LG’s Smart UHD TV UK6300 with 4K Resolution
Available on Amazon
This LG 4K TV supports many premium content choices, all optimized with scene-by-scene picture adjustment. The multi-format 4K high dynamic range support includes HDR10 and HLG. WebOS 4.0 is a simple Smart operating system to use with our Magic Remote and refined launcher bar.
Enjoy many of the features using intelligent voice recognition, quickly get to the apps you want, zoom in and record what’s on your screen, connect to any Bluetooth device and even use your TV as a music player.
TV Sizes Available
The LG UK6300 TV range spans four different screen sizes. These are the TV sizes available in this model chek out and buy the best TV size which suits your requirements.
This 49inch LG 49UK6300 4K TV is a great value to buy at this price. It’s a 4K UHD resolution TV with an LED screen, two HDMI links and smart TV features Netflix, HBO Now, Hulu, YouTube and more.
- Dimensions (Wx H x D): TV without stand 49.1″ x 28.7″ x 3.5″, TV with stand: 49.1″ x 30.9″ x 9.1″
- LG UHD TVs with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ become the hub for your connected smart devices. Beyond apps and entertainment, LG AI TV uses intelligent voice control to create a hub for the smart home and beyond
- The multi-format 4K high dynamic range support includes HDR10 and HLG, both with LG’s advanced tone-mapping technology that provides scene-by-scene optimization
- The IPS technology in LG TV uses in-plane switching to deliver rich colors and a strong contrast Ratio that remain Consistent at wide viewing angles
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite in shared with component, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical and Audio Return Channel Support via HDMI
The LG UK6300 LED TV released by the LG company in 2018 is very basic and the design looks simple. It is an extremely practical model with no genuine design parts, however, it won’t be the focal point of consideration in a room.
Some of the backward-facing inputs are very hard to get when the TV is mounted on the wall. And if you want to connect any component it is impossible to mount the TV flush to the wall. There is no link to the executives. There is no maintenance of the wire.
The LG UK6300 smart LED TV has better than average picture quality. It has a restricted native contrast ratio and poor black screen uniformity, So when we see the picture in the darkroom the viewing experience is not good. This has outstanding handling of glare, but the limited brightness means that in a very dark space this can not easily remove glare.
It has decent gray uniformity and a wide viewing angle, great for sports lovers and the people who like to play video games with friends experience a great picture quality.
- Movies – Not a good option for movie lovers. It just isn’t getting really bright. Blacks aren’t always black and the uniformity is bad, but letterbox bars seem fuzzy. Due to the lack of local dimming feature subtitles may not look good.
- TV shows – The LG UK6300 is great for watching TV shows. Content with a low frame rate looks fantastic. The Screen is not clear enough to be used in a darkened room because it can not resolve glare, and it is rather compromised to display daytime. It has a strong smart interface with a broad variety of TV viewing apps accessible to watch.
- Sports – Decent sports-watching TV. In the center of the display. It has a decent viewing angle perfect for game day groups, but it is not quite bright and maybe an issue in a bright living room for daytime sports. It has a decent response time, but fast-paced sports have no trail of motion.
- Video Games – Great TV for video games, owing mostly to the outstanding low input lag when using game mode. The screen has a strong response time and there is a very little blur in motion. This has a good standard of the picture but some games suffer from the poor contrast ratio.
- HDR Movies – Disappointing HDR Movie experience. It has poor native contrast and no local dimming feature. It doesn’t support a wide color gamut and can’t produce deep dark colors. There is almost no advantage to watching in HDR on the UK6300.
- PC Monitor – Decent PC monitor. It has excellent low input lag and a good viewing angle. The response time is good so there is little motion trail. The less accurate RGBW pixel structure means that text appears jagged as seen on the UH6500, even though the TV supports Chroma 4:4:4.
The LG UK6300 4k Smart UHD TV comes with a built-in speaker system that produces decent sound quality. The TV has two 10W speakers that provide clear and audible sound, suitable for watching regular TV shows and movies. However, if you want to enhance your audio experience, it is recommended to pair the TV with external speakers or a soundbar.
The TV also supports DTS Virtual:X, a feature that creates a surround sound effect by simulating a multi-channel audio experience. This feature is useful if you do not have external speakers or a soundbar and want to enjoy a more immersive audio experience.
The LG UK6300 4K Smart UHD TV is equipped with a range of smart features that allow for easy access to a variety of content. The TV comes with LG’s webOS platform, which is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The webOS interface features a row of apps along the bottom of the screen, making it easy to find and launch your favorite apps like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
Additionally, the TV supports voice control through Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing you to use voice commands to search for content, adjust settings, and control your smart home devices. The TV also supports LG’s ThinQ AI technology, which allows for intelligent voice control and integrates with other smart home devices.
The LG UK6300 4K Smart UHD TV also features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to easily connect to your home network and stream content from your favorite services. The TV also supports screen mirroring from compatible devices, making it easy to share photos, videos, and other content from your smartphone or tablet.
What is the difference between the LG UK6300 and UK6500?
The main difference between the LG UK6300 and UK6500 is that the UK6500 has local dimming technology, which helps to improve contrast by dimming certain areas of the screen while keeping other areas bright. Additionally, the UK6500 has a slightly better refresh rate and a wider viewing angle.
Does it have HDR support?
Yes, the LG UK6300 supports HDR10 and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) HDR formats. However, it does not support Dolby Vision, which is a higher-end HDR format.
Does the LG UK6300 have a built-in web browser?
Yes, the LG UK6300 has a built-in web browser that allows you to access the internet and browse websites.
Can I control it with my smartphone?
Yes, the LG UK6300 is compatible with LG’s ThinQ app, which allows you to control the TV with your smartphone. You can also use the app to cast content from your phone to the TV.
What is the input lag on the LG UK6300?
The input lag on the LG UK6300 varies depending on the picture mode and resolution. In Game mode at 1080p, the input lag is around 13ms, which is excellent for gaming. However, in other picture modes or at higher resolutions, the input lag can be higher.
What is the audio output?
The LG UK6300 has a 2-channel speaker system with a total audio output of 20 watts. While the speakers are not particularly powerful, they are sufficient for everyday use.
Does the LG UK6300 have a voice control feature?
Yes, the LG UK6300 is compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, allowing you to control the TV with voice commands. You can use a compatible smart speaker or your smartphone to control the TV using voice commands.
Can I connect external devices to the LG UK6300?
Yes, the LG UK6300 has multiple HDMI and USB ports, allowing you to connect external devices such as game consoles, Blu-ray players, and streaming devices. Additionally, it has built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, allowing you to access online content and streaming services.
It has good picture quality and a decent viewing angle, but in a bright room, it can not overcome glare and has poor performance in the darkroom. It has a good smart interface and extraordinarily low input lag.
Not a good choice for movie viewers. It is not getting very bright. Blacks aren’t really black and the uniformity is poor, but letterbox bars are a blur. Because of the lack of a local dimming feature, subtitles do not look good.